What is the best shading solution for extra large rooflight windows?
The KuroLok RL Twin System
Welcome to the NEW Umbra rooflight blind, your neat and easy solution for shading rooflight openings up to 3m wide x 6m draw in a single blind! This is an exciting upgrade to the tried and tested KuroLok RL blind.
The demand for larger rooflight and orangery windows seems to be ever on the increase and we can’t help but agree, they are a fantastic way of allowing natural daylight to flood into your room. But sometimes it seems that the window is the easy part, and it’s not really much good without a blind! There will always be times when the sun’s glare gets too much or it’s time to turn on the big screen and you need a bit of shading, or even blackout…then come all those questions, Where can I find a blind for my rooflight window? What does it cost to have blackout blinds on a large skylight opening? Can I have a completely horizontal blind? If those are the questions you’re asking… you’re in the best place. When you are looking for a blind for an extra large skylight opening, here she is!
- Sunscreening or blackout fabric pulls from each end of the opening to ‘Meet-in-the-middle’
- Fully enclosed with double cassette headboxes and slim side channels
- Easy operation via electric motors
- Fabric is zipped into the side channels to minimise sagging
- Tensioned by powerful Constant Tension Spring Units
- Hardware finished in White (RAL9016) or Black (RAL9005) as standard. Any RAL colour available to order
- The two halves of this blind can be operated individually or together for optimum shading
- Available up to 3m wide x 6m draw
- Can be installed at any angle from vertical to completely horizontal
- Your NEW shading solution for XXL skylight windows!
If you want a blind for a smaller rooflight, that’s fine… click the link below to go to the rooflights page and you’ll see there are 2 other products which could be just the thing you’re after.